Benefits of CSL Membership
The Center’s success is due to our partnership with the business community. Our distinguished Board of Advisors, who serve as thought leaders representing our Member Firms, provide us with valuable insights into the challenges that firms face in the services arena. We partner with our Member Firms on research and projects in a “real world” context that keeps our message practical and vital.
Center membership may be right for your organization. Benefits of Center Membership Include:
- Cross-industry networking and benchmarking opportunities to learn from other leading firms, executives, and professors recognized as leaders in the services arena.
- Exclusive access to private events and thought leadership sessions with the CSL Board and Faculty network, and leading business practitioners.
- The exclusive opportunity to have the Center develop and conduct customized executive education and problem-focused research.
- Special member rates for the Center’s annual educational programs, including the Strategic Service Institute held twice yearly, and the annual Compete Through Service Symposium.
- Access to the latest research, trends and information on the effective marketing and management of services.
- Involvement in advising and shaping the Center for Services Leadership – the leading university-based hub for the education and study of services marketing and management and service science.
To become a member of the CSL with the benefits listed above, the fee is $9500, which is billed on an annual basis.
Find out how your company or organization can benefit from partnering with the Center for Services Leadership by contacting us directly at
480-965-6201, or email email@example.com and state that you are interested in becoming a CSL member.