Announcement – We are currently updating and improving our online courses and the Certificate in Service Experience Management, with the NEW courses debuting May 2018. More information and registration is coming soon, sign up for updates!
- Are you responsible for any customer interactions within your organization?
- Do you interact with customers or do you manage people who do?
- Are you responsible for improving your customer’s experience with the organization?
- Are you responsible for customer satisfaction and solving customer problems?
- Do you have behind-the-scenes responsibilities that impact customers’ experiences with your organization?
Blueprinting Service Experiences
Learn the skill of service blueprinting, a method of improving the customer experience by analyzing all the internal actions necessary to produce it. Learn to recognize moments of truth and pain points. Discover how to detect opportunities to improve.
Participants Will Be Able To
- Describe the differences between products and services
- List the three things that customers want in a service process
- Define on-stage, back-stage, and support actions on a blueprint
- Explain some of the benefits of service blueprinting
- Draw a blueprint of a service process
$299 for the single course, $1075 to complete the four courses to acquire the Certificate in Service Experience Management. NEW COURSE REGISTRATION IS COMING SOON
Center for Services Leadership
W. P. Carey School of Business