Announcement – We are currently updating and improving our online courses and the Certificate in Service Experience Management, with the NEW courses debuting in early 2018. More information and registration is coming soon, sign up for updates!
- Are you responsible for service quality in customer experience, customer support and service or operations?
- Are you charged with developing strategy in a service organization?
- Would you like to be better at diagnosing and closing service performance gaps in your organization?
Foundations of Service Excellence
Learn to identify the four service quality gaps in your organization and learn best practices for closing them.
Participants Will Be Able To
- Define what service quality represents from the customer’s point of view.
- Explain why service quality is important to organizations.
- Describe the four provider gaps in the Service Quality Gaps model and know why they occur: The Listening Gap, The Design and Standards Gap, The Performance Gap and The Communications Gap
- Identify best practices for closing each of the provider gaps.
- Apply the Gaps Model of Service Quality to your organization
Who Should Take This Course
Managers of individual contributors who make or influence decisions about service quality in areas such as strategy, customer experience, support service, and operations.
$299 for the single course, $1075 to complete the four courses to acquire the Certificate in Service Experience Management. NEW COURSE REGISTRATION IS COMING SOON
Center for Services Leadership
W. P. Carey School of Business