Announcement – We are currently updating and improving our online courses and the Certificate in Service Experience Management, with the NEW courses debuting April 2018. More information and registration is coming soon, sign up for updates!
- Are you responsible for strategy, marketing, sales or new service development?
- Would you like to better understand the barriers that often inhibit change and how you can overcome those barriers?
- Do you believe there’s an opportunity for your organization to better communicate its value proposition to customers?
Understanding the Voice of the Customer
Learn how to innovate using the voice of the customer. Discover what variables influence customers’ willingness to change and make new choices. Gain knowledge of qualitative research and survey methods for listening.
Participants Will Be Able To
- Learn how to listen to customers and what to listen for
- Discover what variables influence customer’s willingness to change and make new choices
- Gain knowledge of qualitative research and survey methods for listening
- Define “voice of the customer”
- Describe the organizing model or framework for clarifying the VOC
- Recognize the three levels of value communication – features, benefits and needs
- Describe the factors that cause customers to stay with the current alternative
- List the risks and the independent influences that affect customers’ willingness to change
- Explain the biases that exist in people’s search behavior and in their choices
- Define end-driven, secondary, qualitative and survey research and explain how each is used to listen to the VOC
Who Should Take This Course
Senior and middle managers as well as individual contributors who are responsible for strategy, new service development, existing service improvement, marketing and sales. This course is especially good for people who want to enhance skills around product, process or service innovation and for those who will be involved in tailoring messages to customers.
$299 for the single course, $1075 to complete the four courses to acquire the Certificate in Service Experience Management. NEW COURSE REGISTRATION IS COMING SOON
Center for Services Leadership
W. P. Carey School of Business